Seven reasons I hate jeans 👖
It's very rare you'll find me in jeans. I much prefer a yoga pant or linen to any form of denim leg prisons.
Here are seven reasons I don't enjoy wearing jeans:
- They don't breathe—at all.
- They're too stiff, especially after washing them, it's like putting on sandpaper pants.
- The waist is always either too tight or too loose.
- They always rip in the wrong places or fade (or both)
- You're always hiking them up or pulling them down—and no, a belt doesn't help this, nice try.
- What is with this button/zipper combination that always gets caught in something and sticks out of any shirt? Who thought that was a good idea?
- Why would you pick jeans when there are so many other options out there? Linen pants, yoga pants, dressy sweat pants, skirts, cotton pants, anything.
Did you know? Denim jeans were originally dyed blue partially because the indigo dye was cheap and readily available in large quantities in America, but also because the dye was dark enough to easily hide stains (from Today I Found Out)
I rest my case.