How to be less obsessed with your phone 📱
Have you ever been in a large group and slowly you look up and everyone is on there phone? It’s almost like a domino effect, one person brings it out and then everyone stops talking and starts screen staring.
Aside from being rude in a nice social gathering, it’s also just really hard on your eyes to stare at your phone for so long.
Some things I do to stop the obsession:
- Screen free after nine-fifteen
- I set an alarm at 9:15 PM every day to try to use that as the cut off time for any more time on my phone.
- Turn off your data
- Cut off your data so you don’t get unnecessary app notifications while you’re outside of wifi
- Call your friends out on being on their phone
- Keep your phone far away from bed
- Turn off push notifications
And live more in the moment and less on the screen