Five facts about New Zealand that may surprise you.
My lovely friend and coworker Talia is in town this week.
We were catching up on everything, and I asked her to share five interesting facts about New Zealand with me to share with you today!
1. There are more sheep than people.
2. It's the first country in the world to allow women to vote.
3. It has a hole in its ozone layer, which makes the suns rays very intense.
4. You can go skiing in the morning and surfing in the afternoon
5. There are no dangerous species - the only native animals are birds