Dick pics and patios. 🍻
When your good friend is in town, it's inevitable that drinks and discussions will be plenty and that your photo roll will be full of the latest group selfie attempts.
We were also blessed with a gorgeous Saturday, the first patio day of 2019. And of course, tried to brunch on a patio, but Ottawa in her winter slumber wasn't having it.
So we found ourselves at the typical brunch spot, the basement of the Pump, for our greasy intake of bacon and $12 triple caesars.
We stumbled into the topic of the societal normalcy of dick pics, and we had so many questions to pose to the universe that I wanted to share:
- Do men just get a weird satisfaction out of sending a dick pic?
- Who was the first person to ever send a dick pic?
- Do they expect us to send vag pics in response?
- Is there someone out there sending vag pics?
- Does 'please do not send a dick pic' translate to something entirely different in another language?
- What confidence level do you need to send a dick pic?
- What type of response are they looking for?
But the great unanswered question we have...
- Who is the person living in this world rewarding all of these unsolicited dick pics?
If anyone has the answer to this question or any of the above, please come forward and let myself, Kait and Mary know, because we can't figure it out.
👋🏼I hope these questions also keep you up at night.